POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb) : Re: WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb) Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Telephone box 4 (107 Kb)
From: Alastair Murray
Date: 22 Aug 2002 16:21:31
Message: <3d6547cb$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal is right, that guy has managed to shove his hand right through the
phone box.

Also, to me the ambient 0.8 stuff looks pretty bad in comparison to the rest
of the scene.  Maybe a cylinder light behind a filtering/transmitting box
would work better.  Or even better, emitting media.  Up to you, it'll be you
who has to make it work :-).